For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation the Data Controller is – Hunter Global Recruitment, D4 The Point, Weaver Road, Lincoln, LN6 3QN.
Hunter Global is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined in the Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us. You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request.
If you change your mind at a later date and decide that you would like your personal data to be removed, or any details changed please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data we collect and how we will store, process and use it?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
• To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
• To assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
• To send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
• To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you
• To market our, full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary, contract, outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing services)
• To enable us to develop and market other products and services and where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes
• To improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website and our group companies websites when you log on to enrich your personal online experience)
• To send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes
• To answer your questions and enquiries
• To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test
• To third parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings
• To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
Hunter Global may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12th February 2018.
How will we keep your personal data secure?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes the use of password protection for personal data forwarded via email.
Your information is held on servers hosted by us or our Internet Services Provider. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
How long will we keep your personal data for?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.