Modern Slavery Act 2015 Policy and Statement
Modern slavery is a crime resulting in an abhorrent abuse of human rights. It is constituted in the Modern Slavery Act 2015 by the offences of ‘slavery, servitude and forced or compulsory labour’ and ‘human trafficking’. A full definition of modern slavery can be found on www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/30/contents/enacted
• Hunter Global Recruitment Limited is derived of two divisions; Hunter Global Recruitment and Hunter Global Business Solutions.
• Hunter Global is committed to the highest level of ethical standards and sound governance arrangements and sets high standards of impartiality, integrity and objectivity in relation to all areas of the business and the management of its activities.
• Hunter Global adopts zero tolerance to corruption and bribery and this policy is endorsed by our Directors.
• As a Recruitment Business and Employment Agency Hunter Global only recruit’s candidates that are eligible to live and work in the UK; all of whom provide Hunter Global with evidence of this right to work; proof of home address and clear payment details to ensure the correct rate is paid to all workers in line with current legislation.
• As part of Hunter Global’s auditing system we ensure that the Modern Slavery Act 2015 risk continues to be flagged, assessed and appropriately addressed when necessary.
What personal data we collect and how we will store, process and use it?
Hunter Global Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
At Hunter Global we engage with a large number of private and public sector organisations in pursuit of our business.
Our activities take place predominately in Great Britain but also in other countries around the world.
We expect all companies we engage with to ensure their goods, materials and labour-related supply chains:
- • Fully comply with the Modern Slavery Act 2015; and are
- • Transparent, accountable and auditable; and are
- • Free from ethical ambiguities.
- • Act promptly where a compliance breach has been identified or flagged.
- • Continue to feed-back lessons learnt into the compliance risk management process.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes Hunter Global’s slavery and human trafficking statement.